You learn more from your mistakes than your successes.
So here I am to try, and to fail, so I can learn.
Paul Fail. For The Win!

06 June 2010

Photowalk: Ships and Trees

A new photowalk is up, Ships and Trees.  It is Rose Festival time in Portland again, and that means Fleet Week.  Saturday was the only day during their stay that there was no rain, so it was a nice excuse to get some pics in.  I also managed to stumble into fulfilling Daily Shoot assignment #202 when I just happened to turn the camera down on the Steel Bridge after shooting the US Navy ships.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I greatly appreciate it. Kind words are always nice, but please do not hesitate to give me criticism as well. I want to learn and write better, and your critiques are a huge help in that. Thanks!