You learn more from your mistakes than your successes.
So here I am to try, and to fail, so I can learn.
Paul Fail. For The Win!

08 November 2009

[NaNoWriMo] Behind, But Not Horribly So...

I'm at 11,907, which is off the pace of 13,333.  My friends ar doing better, but I knew there were going to be days this month that I just couldn't write.  So, having not written Friday or Saturday, I made up one of those days today, and will make up some of it tomorrow.

The novel is coming along, but my lack of an outline cost me some time tody.  Not having a set number of characters means that I didn't have a full plan for the introductory scenes.  I debated adding another, but decided that what I have is fine.  So now all the repurcussions fall from the prologue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I greatly appreciate it. Kind words are always nice, but please do not hesitate to give me criticism as well. I want to learn and write better, and your critiques are a huge help in that. Thanks!